2019 Honda RUCKUS
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Ample power: Lightweight 49 cc 4-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
- Great on fuel: Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
- Easy push-button start: Simple push-button electric starter.
- Ease is key: Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Improved handling & fuel economy: Starter system utilizes the engine’s brushless alternator (ACG) for starting, eliminating the need for a separate starter motor. This simple design reduces maintenance and lowers overall weight for even better handling and fuel economy.
- Intelligent: Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Stays cool on hot days: Compact engine-mounted radiator has aluminum fins for optimal cooling in all riding conditions.
- Low maintenance: Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires virtually no maintenance.
- Spirited acceleration: Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and requires virtually no maintenance.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Strong & light: Two-piece die-cast aluminum front frame with upper steel rear frame.
- Comfortable & controlled ride: Twin-downtube-fork front suspension provides 56 mm (2.2 in.) of plush travel for a well-controlled ride. Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 66 mm (2.6 inches) of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride.
- Stopping power: Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable, powerful stopping.
- Sticks to the road: Oversize tires offer a secure grip on the road.
- Comfort and confidence: Well-padded seat boasts a low 735 mm (28.9 in.) seat height for added confidence at stops.
- Information at your fingertips: Instrumentation includes analog speedometer and odometer, and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beam. Fuel indicator light comes on with 1.1 litres remaining.
- Excellent night vision: Dual headlights with two 35-watt bulbs. Low/high beams provide ample nighttime illumination.
- Put it in park: Parking brake.
- Lock your helmet under seat: Helmet holder locks helmet in place under seat.
- Backup kickstart lever: Backup kickstart lever.
- Audible turn-signal indicator.
- Great warranty: 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: 18 mm CV with auto choke
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic
- Final Drive: Belt
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: Twin downtube fork; 55 mm (2.2 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 65 mm (2.6 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/90-10 Rear: 130/90-10
- Brakes: Front: drum Rear: drum
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5 L
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 49.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 18 mm CV with auto choke
- Automatic V-Matic
- Drive System
- Front Suspension
- Twin downtube fork; 55 mm (2.2 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 65 mm (2.6 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Seat Height
- 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- 1,265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 L
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus