2018 Yamaha T25LA
2018 Model year clear out. Last one in stock
Ideal power for heavy loads such as small pontoons, sailboats and work boats.
Responsive Power: The overhead camshaft design efficiently exchanges intake and exhaust gases for responsive power and fuel efficiency.
- More Reverse Thrust: Our unique dual-thrust propellers are designed to redirect the exhaust flow away, thereby reducing cavitation. This feature provides up to 60% more thrust in reverse.
- Multi-function Tiller Handle: Optional on F25 through F115, the multi-function tiller handle gives you fingertip control of starting, shifting, steering and throttle.
- Engine Type: Four stroke, In-Line 2-Cylinder with counter balancer
- Displacement: 498 cc (30.4 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 65 x 75 mm (2.56 x 2.95 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Induction System: SOHC / 4 - valve
- Alternator Output: 13 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: Single Carburetor with accelerator pump
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: CDI Microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: Power Trim and Tilt
- Exhaust: Through Propeller. Water-cooled, Labyrinth
- Cooling: Raw water, Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 29/12 (2.42:1)
Fuel & Lubrication
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 1.7L (1.8 US qt.)
- Shaft Length: L: 20 in.
- Dry Weight: 91 kg (201 lb.)
NOTES:Every attempt has been made to showcase Canadian versions of our products, but all images, information and specifications may not be exact and are subject to change without notice. Some models may be shown with optional accessories.
- Engine Type
- Four stroke, In-Line 2-Cylinder with counter balancer
- Bore x Stroke
- 65 x 75 mm (2.56 x 2.95 in.)
- 498 cc (30.4 ci)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 91 kg (201 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 29/12 (2.42:1) / F/N/R
- Fuel Induction
- SOHC / 4 - valve
- 13 Amps
- Raw water, Thermostatic Control