Prices do not include PDI and Freight charge, dealer process fee or tire levy.
Stock Image: White
The legend returns to defend its title. Now accepting challengers, the Grizzly 700 boasts unmatched power-to-weight and high-speed performance with integrated Yamaha quality and reliability. Grizzly 700 continues to set the benchmark for big-bore ATVs. The proof is in the ride.
• 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of traction and comfort. Selected Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum mag wheels while others feature the standard steel rims.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback".
• KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trail conditions.
• 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
• Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke-free starting and good fuel economy.
• Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
• High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
• Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight for added illumination