2018 Honda CRF110F
Blowout: Save $504.00 now until 7/31/2021
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Tuned for the beginner: Dependable air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke 110 cc engine is tuned for the beginning rider.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner simplify maintenance.
- No-stall take-offs: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch offers simple operation with easy, no-stall take offs.
- Parental control: Adjustable throttle limiter allows parents to tune performance to match rider ability.
- Easy start: Convenient electric starter with kickstart backup.
- Not too loud: Quiet muffler won’t annoy the neighbors.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Excellent handling: Steel backbone frame and swingarm blend a high degree of rigidity with a certain amount of tuned flex for excellent handling. The frame also incorporates safety covers at heat points and carrying handles for easy transport.
- Easy to mount & control: Low seat height of only 667 mm (26.3 inches).
- Great traction & stability: Upgraded suspension offers excellent traction and stability. The 31 mm telescopic front fork has 100 mm of travel, while the rear shock absorber features a 28 mm piston damper with 87 mm travel.
- Improved rider protection: Exhaust muffler cover provides improved rider protection.
- Great aesthetics: CRF-R-inspired bodywork.
- Parental speed governor: Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Secure against unauthorized use: Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Additional protection: Handlebar pad for additional protection
- Controls designed for young rIders: Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- Simplified maintenance: Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Secure footing: Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Transferable warranty: Transferable six-month limited warranty.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 109 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2-valve
- Fuel Delivery: Single 15 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/38T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 90 mm (3.5 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 87 mm (3.4 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: 70/100 - 14 front; 80/100 - 12 rear
- Brakes: Front drum; rear drum
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 667 mm (26.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 74 kg (163 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 L, including 1.0-L reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- 109 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 15 mm piston-valve carb
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 90 mm (3.5 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- 70/100 - 14
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link Showa single shock; 87 mm (3.4 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 80/100 - 12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 74 kg (163 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 L, including 1.0-L reserve
- 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height
- 667 mm (26.3 in.)
- Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/38T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus