2016 Yamaha F250XA
1 only - Full factory warranty applies.
Yamaha's legendary 3.3L F250 has a long-standing reputation for powerful yet fuel-efficient performance, while proudly featuring Yamaha's signature reliability and convenience.
In-Bank Exhaust —Another Yamaha First: We reversed the conventional fourstroke configuration, allowing space for the exhaust to exit between the V-block downward for a more compact design.
Fuel-Efficient Design: Yamaha’s precision multi-point fuel injection works in concert with the long tube intake tracks and In-Bank exhaust system to provide maximum fuel efficiency in a compact, powerful outboard.
More Low- and Mid-Range Acceleration: Variable camshaft timing optimizes combustion efficiency to boost torque a full 16% in the critical 2000-3500 rpm range.
- 60° Block Design: A narrow, compact V6 four strokes design for increase durability from a marine conception in every detail (not adapted from automotive design). The 60° V6 configuration also offer evenly cylinder firing order providing smooth operation.
- 24-Valve Double Overhead Cam: Uses 4 valves per cylinder for maximum fuel efficiency and reliability
- In-Bank Exhaust: Another Yamaha first. We reversed the conventional four stroke configuration, allowing space for the exhaust to exit between the V-block downward for a more compact design.
- Variable Camshaft Timing: System advances and retards the angle of the intake camshaft giving substantially greater torque in the low and mid range to provide strong power to plane and quick acceleration without sacrificing top end performance.
- Electronic Multi-Port Fuel Injection: 6 individual fuel injectors provide the precise amount of fuel for each individual cylinder. Optimal fuel atomization provides better combustion, further enhancing performance and fuel efficiency.
- Electronically-Controlled Single Throttle Valve: Precisely controls the air through the surge tanks in the long tube intake tracks. The air silencer box reduces intake air noise for whisper quiet operation. The long tube intake tracks are tuned to increase air flow which boosts low end and midrange torque performance.
- High Output Alternator: Produces 18 amps at 600 rpm and 38 amps at 1000 rpm to help keep batteries charged while trolling and an amazing 44 amps from 2500 rpm to W.O.T for today's use of an array of marine electronics.
- Yamaha's Patented Shift Dampener System (SDS): Greatly reduces noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a special new design and components much of the shifting force is absorbed, resulting in far quieter and smooth operation. Initially available on optional SaltWater Series II propellers.
- ACP-221 Paint Process and YDC-30 Alloy: Yamaha's exclusive YDC-30 alloy is the most corrosion-resistant base material in the industry. Used with Yamaha's exclusive paint process, it provides an extra-tough barrier against corrosion. They are both key components of our renowned Ultimate Corrosion Protection System.
- Freshwater Flush Device: Allows you to flush the engine without running the engine using a standard household garden hose, for added convenience and long engine life.
- Three Year Limited Warranty: Every Yamaha Four Stroke is protected by our 3-Year Limited Warranty for pleasure use.
- Optional Command Link: Yamaha instrumentation puts all vital system information right at your fingertips. You know they're accurate, because they're designed for your Yamaha outboard. They're easy to read, and engineered to withstand the elements. Command Link® Digital Gauges gives you access to more information, using fewer gauges, and they allow you to configure the information any way you want.
- Engine Type: V6 (60 deg.)
- Displacement: 3,352 cc (204.6 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 94 x 80.5mm (3.7x3.17 in.)
- RPM Range: 5,000 - 6,000
- Compression Ratio: 9.9:1
- Induction System: DOHC / 24 valves direct action with variable camshaft timing (VCT)
- Alternator Output: 44 Amps (38 amp @ 1000 rpm)
- Fuel Delivery: Multi-point electronic fuel injection
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI 32-bit Microcomputer control with direct "Coil-in-cap" ignition
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -3 deg. through +16 deg./70 deg.
- Exhaust: Through Propeller. Water-cooled, Labyrinth
- Cooling: Raw water, Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 15:30 (2.00)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30
- Oil Capacity: 4.7L (with filter)
- Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Dry Weight: 276 kg (608 lb.)
- Engine Type
- V6 (60 deg.)
- Bore x Stroke
- 94 x 80.5 mm (3.7x3.17 in.)
- 3,352 cc (204.6 ci)
- Shaft Length
- 25 in.
- 276 kg (608 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 15:30 (2.00) / F/N/R
- Fuel Induction
- DOHC / 24 valves direct action with variable camshaft timing (VCT)
- 44 Amps (38 amp @ 1000 rpm)
- Raw water, Thermostatic Control
- 3-Year Limited Warranty